About The Program
Project intended to build a strong ecosystem that is conducive for the growth of women start-up businesses, to drive sustainable economic growth and generate large opportunities for farmers in the agriculture and food processing sector. ISAP, through this initiative aims to empower women start-ups to grow through innovation and design, impacting the farmer’s income.
Objective of the progarm
- To develop an action plan and implementation roadmap for the growth of women start-ups in the Agri & food sector
- Support women start-ups in the implementation of the defined action plan
- Examine the needs of women Start-up ecosystem and provide short, medium and long-term solutions for successful implementation of their initiatives to double the farmer’s income.
Benefits of the program
- Networking Support: Start-up Bootcamps, Roadshows, Industry Connect, Customer Linkage Opportunities
- Mentor Support: Faculty and Industry Support, Technical & Leadership training, Skill training, CEO Coaching
- Funding Support: Investor networking, Investor connect, Pitching sessions, VC Sessions
- Physical Support: Shared resources, Dedicated office space, Hi-Speed internet, Research Lab